Menu for Hope is an annual appeal fundraising organized by Chez Pim. Last year it raised US17,000 in UNICHEF.
I'm more than happy to give donation which is a special thing because I think helping people is a special thing to do in a life time. I'm willing to help as soon as I received an email from Chez Pim about this year's Menu for Hope III. I'm sure you are, too.
I received this book as a birthday gift from my beloved husband and have been enjoying it eversince. I am as happy to purchase a brand new copy for the Menu for Hope III donation as to share the enjoyment of every page is offered. It's my duty to send this copy to you whoever wins the raffle.
This book is written by Peta Mathias featuring her tours (ever screened on TVNZ 'Taste New Zealand') of different parts of New Zealand. I am a huge fan of hers, secretly. This is pretty much an A-Z culinary dictionary of New Zealand which is covering tastes, customs, cultures, produces, styles as well as rich information of lodges and markets across the country. This book is issued on glossy paper with excellent photographs produced beautifully by Laurence Belcher. Her language is as witty as entertaining and refreshing.
Book Title: A Cook's Tour of New Zealand
Author: Peta Mathias
Price Code: AP15
Here's what you should do:
- Go to the donation page at (http://www.firstgiving.com/menuforhopeIII)
- Make a donation, each $10 will give you one raffle ticket toward a prize of your choice. Please specify which prize or prizes you'd like in the 'Personal Message' section in the donation form when confirming your donation. Do tell us how many tickets per prize, and please use the prize code-for example, a dontaion of $50 can be 2 tickets for AP01 and 3 for AP02.
- For US donors, if your company has agreed to match your charity donation, please remember to check the box and fill in the information so we may claim the corporate match.
- Please also check the box to allow us to see your email address so taht we could contact you in case you win. Your email address will not be shared with anyone.
- Check back on Chez Pim on January 15 when we announce the results of the raffle. (The drawing will be done electronically. Our friend the code wizard Derrick at Obsession with Food is responsible for the wicked application that will do the job.)
You can visit Helen at Grab Your Fork for more information on prize lists for Asia-Pacific.
And visit Chez Pim Menu For Hope III for more lists of prize worldwide!
Please, help us to help others.